Modern Heating And Air Conditioning is open, and we are continuing to provide service to our customers. As the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’re monitoring and following official guidance from sources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to do our part in limiting the spread of COVID-19.
The following are some of the steps we’re taking both in our office as well as in our customers’ homes:
- Our technicians are staying home if unwell or if a family member is unwell.
- We check the temperature of our technicians twice a day.
- We limit technicians’ interactions in our facility with office staff and other technical staff.
- On site, our technicians will practice social-distancing.
- We will limit our presence to areas of concern and the mechanical equipment with your authorization.
- Facial masks are available upon request.
- We wear shoe covers and everything is changed out, cleaned, and disinfected every single job.
- Disinfect surfaces in homes, like thermostat, equipment itself, etc
- Between appointments, we clean and sanitize ourselves, tools and electronic devices.
Modern Heating & Air Conditioning now offers a Virtual Diagnostic! Call 515-444-2554 for details!